We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. Reads and interprets instructions and procedures. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. May move materials manually or using handtruck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, conveyor, or hand-operated crane or hoist. Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
420 Halliburton Dr, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 46013
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Similar Job Searches
- United States Williston Material Handler
- United States Williston Material Handler in Williston, North Dakota
- United States Williston Material Handler in Williams County, North Dakota
- United States Williston Material Handler in North Dakota
- United States Williston Material Handler in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Williston, North Dakota
- Oil and Gas jobs in Williams County, North Dakota
- Oil and Gas jobs in North Dakota
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Material Handler
- United States
- Handler Material