Our client is one of the world's leading integrated Energy companies. This top 10 Fortune 500 Corporation has pioneered everything from upstream exploration and production, midstream transportation, power and trading, to downstream manufacturing and retail.
Seeking a Technical Administrator I to support the Tax Department within a Finance Business Unit. The Technical Administrator will primarily be responsible for managing all on boarding and off boarding processes for multiple managers. This resource will have the opportunity to be exposed and trained on programs and applications, such as SharePoint, Lotus Notes, various tax programs, Superform, SOX Control, and CAT Testing. Summary:
- The Technical Assistant to Administer provides support using high level of information technology and tools;
- The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from basic data management to more advanced tools and skill sets in support of day to day Operations, projects and support of the business as required.
Scope of Work Examples:
- Asset management- support basic tracking of assets through various tools available utilizing and training on in-house inventory tracking applications;
- Data Entry support standard data entry in support of ticketing tools, E-Procurement or MS tool suite as required;
- Manage Spreadsheets - Simple creation, use, update of Spreadsheets with low level of complexity;
- Author Word Documents Create, edit and maintain standard Word Documents;
- PowerPoint Documents create simple presentations with solid understanding of capabilities available;
- SharePoint create, access and track changes to documents in the tool;
- Web Site have basic understanding of Internet, Searches, Gathering Data.
- Level 1: Tech Admin with 0-2 years' experience required;
- Experience in Full MS Office Suite required Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook;
- Organizational skills required experience in fast paced work environment, supporting up to approximately 100+ employees;
- Experience working independently and supporting multiple resources at once ability to take direction and follow-through on daily/weekly tasks and responsibilities;
- Communication/people skills required confident, self-starter, people-oriented skills.
Salary and Benefits
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 40 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second over 8,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multinational Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
- Contract to perm hire
- Full Time
- Competitive wages and benefit package
Similar Job Searches
- Global Marketing Specialist
- Global Marketing Specialist in San Ramon, California
- Global Marketing Specialist in Contra Costa County, California
- Global Marketing Specialist in California
- Global Marketing Specialist in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in San Ramon, California
- Oil and Gas jobs in Contra Costa County, California
- Oil and Gas jobs in California
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Technical Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Systems
- Administrator Systems
- Tax Administrator
- Technical Systems Administrator